Please observe the following rules and exercise etiquette and courtesy during your stay at Big Creek RV Park. “We didnt know” is no excuse.
Campground Fees are payable in advance.
- Check-in 2:00 p.m. Check-out 1:00 p.m. Please inquire in advance for early/late. $5.00/hr. fee added.
Quiet hours are 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
You are responsible for the conduct and safety of your children. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult at pool, creek and playground area.
Discharging of firearms and/or fireworks is strictly forbidden.
- The visitor fee is $5 per person per day. All visitors MUST check in at office and pay fee before continuing to campsites. Visitors are included in 8-person per site limit. No visitors after 9 p.m. If visitors do not check in, all persons in the camping party will be asked to leave park.
- No smoking in any building. This includes e-cigarattes and vapor cigarettes.
- Do not throw cigarette butts anywhere except in the provided receptacles or in your own container.
- Be mindful of how alcohol may alter your volume and behavior. If the consumption of alcohol causes you to be unwilling to follow campground rules, you will be asked to leave the premises without refund.
No aggressive breeds.
There is a strict limit of 2 pets per site.
All pets must be kept on a leash and under control at all times. Barking dogs must be attended to in order to avoid disturbing others.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pets in all areas of the park, including your campsite.
Pets that are tethered must be tied to a metal tie-out in ground no longer than 6 feet. Do not tie pets to trees, eletric pedestals, picnic hydrants, etc.
Pets are not allowed in any building in the park (including showers). Well drained, well-behaved pets may visit inside the office building.
Pool is for registered RV park guests only. Children under 14 MUST be accompanied by an adult.
No lifeguard on duty, swim/wade at your own risk.
NO DIVING, NO JUMPING, NO RUNNING, NO HORSEPLAY
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS on patio. NO FOOD/DRINKS and NO PETS on patio or inside pool fence.
Rocks in the creek are slippery; water shoes are recommended for wading and swimming.
Please do not play music or TV loud enough to be heard beyond your campsite.
Please be mindful of lighting as it may impede on others who are enjoying the night sky.
Clotheslines may not be attached to trees.
- Do not put anything in the fire pits other than firewood (this includes aluminum cans, glass or plastic bottles and cigarette butts).
- Elbow connectors are required for all sewer hose hookups. You can purchase them in the office if you do not have one.
- DO NOT use rocks, wood or other natural objects to weigh down sewer hookup.
- Please adjust thermostat and shut lights off when not in your camper to conserve energy.
A single tent may be allowed in Creekside or Deluxe Back-in sites (not on pull through sites) for an additional fee of $5.00 per day. The tent must be small (6-person size or less). The 8 person per site limit must be adhered to. Tents may only be used in conjunction with an occupied RV and must be placed very close to, behind and to the door side of the RV (indisputably inside of your space).
Camping with friends and family is part of the fun. We do ask that gatherings around campfires be limited to 8 persons after 10:00 p.m. We also ask that you use COURTESY at all times. Other campers did not come here to listen to your loud music, TV show, loud voices, etc... This is a family friendly RV park. Use appropriate language. Anyone who is disruptive and refuses to follow campground rules will be asked to leave immediately and without refund.
The maximum speed limit of 5 MPH will be strictly enforced! Watch for pedestrians and children on bikes.
Electric motor assisted bicycles must also adhere to the 5 MPH speed limit.
- No ATVs, golf carts or scooters may be driven within the park.
- No bikes, skateboards, hoverboards, etc. are allowed on sidewalks or patios.
Sites are wide enough for 2 vehicles to park side by side. Limit of 2 vehicles per site. Extra vehicle parking fee is $5/per vehicle per day. See office if you cannot park your vehicle/boat/extra trailer in your site for instructions on where to park.
- Catch and release fishing only.
- No wading or swimming.
- No dumping baits.
- No seining or bait nets allowed.